Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Saturday, September 26, 2009 / -9:41 PM
Well.. Well.. Happy birthday to myself!


Hello, my dear blog readers!
yesterday was my BIG BIG day!!
But my celebration started on 24th Sept with Kerene, Mei Ying, Vennesa, Poh Sheen and Evelyn! the celebration was brought forward due to our Miss Mying and Kerene were busy yesterday.

So I'm kind of surprise and happy
but I just doesn't know how to express
myself!
I received a lot of birthday wishes
and at the beginning of my birthday, almost 1.30 AM,
i had a bigger surprise because 4 fellows
came to my house and sang
happy birthday song LOUDLY at the compound!
even neighbours woke up to see what happened!

Thanks to them all and also MY JI MUIS that celebrated
with me and their cute cute small mooncake!
Now, i just felt like playing lanterns la.
anyone wanna join?

Well, thanks to Mei Ying for giving a BIG ANG POW!

Lastly, I really hope my birthday wishes will ALL COME TRUE!!
*pictures with Kit they all need to take from her later.




















▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • something happy and nice
  • Xuen's birthday Celebration
  • I'm back
  • Bitter tea
  • Sick
  • happy birthday to you
  • revision
  • Sasti 19th Presidential Installation
  • Hannah Montana
  • 词:Abel曲:Aquila朱玮心唱:Min黄毓敏传闻你和他的相遇听说是多么美丽而我的存在是多余*听...

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com