Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Tuesday, July 13, 2010 / -4:18 PM
my orientation week and life in Labuan

well friends, first of all I would like to tell everyone that I'm in Labuan now!
everything seems to be on the track right now but I don't know how would it be after few months where I'm facing assignments and exams soon!


let me tell you about my experience throughout this two weeks in East Malaysia! All I get is, free dieting because ever since I reached Kota Kinabalu, I didn't take in any full meal because the rice they provided are too 'nice' to be swallowed! good! I'm stuck here at the first few days but I'm glad that things are now settled down and I'm getting used to it!

something I'm very happy with is, I'm not afraid of cockroach anymore! The first day i reached Labuan my first assigned job was to kill the cockroaches around because one of my friend are very afraid of cockroach but I find it funny because I thought that I'm the only one but actually it's not.

my roommate was someone that can be considered as funny I guess but only at times. I was doing all the talking most of the times but is better compared to someone that does not give any respond. she came from the same hometown as me but we're taking different courses.

something I'm glad and proud of is my homesick is getting lesser and lesser! but the problem I'm facing currently are my studies! I find it so unfamiliar with my syllabus now. especially maths because I've officially returned every single knowledge taught in high school. I'm trying hard to recall everything in modern maths but I'll still try my best to do better!

this coming september I'm having two weeks raya break but most probably I won't be back to TI because of the expensive air tickets! SO don't come and bark on me if I didnt go back this holiday but I'll definitely show up this end year sem break! I missed every single things in TI. 3F's that I wanted the most, families, friends and foods!

oh yeah, forgot to say about the international students that came to our university to further their study~ I think it would be difficult for them to be in Malaysia because here mostly everyone were talking in BM but at least at here I can practice my Chinese so that I can chat with them if possible to do so.

i will end my post here la. lazy wanna type d!




▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • the Karate Kid
  • latest!
  • random
  • happy happy happy
  • deep inside
  • Khalil Fong (方大同)'s TIMELESS Concert Live in Malaysia
  • memories...
  • results
  • Confirmed from The Stars Online!
  • a part of me is rotting

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com