Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Sunday, December 13, 2009 / -10:02 PM
recent

Last two days, I went out for a crazy gathering!
Although there were just 5 of us but we're extremely
crazy! laughing all the while and thanks to Chew again!
We took some nice photos but it were with
Miss Mei Kit!

We even went for supper by the drain or roadside!
Eating Laksa at the roadside? This was the second time
I was eating like that but the first time was kind of lonely because
I'm only with Chew and Rene but last Friday night,
was with Kit, Ink, Wen and Chew.


Laughed a lot that night and discovered some LAME jokes from CHew!!!!!

▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • I'm back
  • hiatus
  • BIG BIG SURPRISE!!!
  • Mid-Autumn Celebration!
  • Well.. Well.. Happy birthday to myself!
  • something happy and nice
  • Xuen's birthday Celebration
  • I'm back
  • Bitter tea
  • Sick

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com