Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Saturday, July 17, 2010 / -9:13 PM
first week of class started

well, already first week I spent in this campus to further my study.
Still doesn't believe that I've stepped into University~
But it isn't something easy to reach until this level. Gone through a lot
of ups and downs until I'm emotionally breakdowns for several times
but at last I managed to overcome every single tests given by God.

this first week, I'm very busy adapting myself to the new surroundings and the atmosphere of studying.
assignments are queuing up waiting for me to solve it~
kept forming groups for assignments.
should I go back this September?
my friends here are not going back but they're planning for trips to ppl's hometown.
I think I spent the most here is for dinner because I've decided to enjoy at least a meal here which i think I'm satisfied with but tonight the fried rice is just so bad! 
things here isn't cheap especially foods! Seriously anyone wanna recommend nice Chinese foods to me in Labuan?

but I'm glad that I got to know a whole bunch of nice friends here! We gathered every evening at 6.30 pm and together we go for our dinner somewhere nearby. We walked from our hostel to the restaurants nearby for our dinner and for sure it will be more than 6 persons every night! Even the boss are surprised to see such a big number of people walked into his shops!

that's all for this week so far! maybe I'll continue again after the second week~ stay tuned for my next updates~

▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • my orientation week and life in Labuan
  • the Karate Kid
  • latest!
  • random
  • happy happy happy
  • deep inside
  • Khalil Fong (方大同)'s TIMELESS Concert Live in Malaysia
  • memories...
  • results
  • Confirmed from The Stars Online!

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com