Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Monday, December 14, 2009 / -4:33 PM
right now, right here

At this moment, I realized that time flies damn fast!
2009 is coming to the end already not to forget, CHRISTMAS
is the next coming celebration!

What's next? 2009 is waving and chasing us away while 2010 is
waiting for us happily! Throw away
all the unfortunate in 2009 and BRING only the good ones
to 2010~ What happened before, is history while tomorrow is still a Mystery to all of us!
i want to use up my time wisely
before I actually start working at January 2010!
I wanted to go for backpacking but I think got to be
postponed due to some obstacles rises.
I want to go for shopping!

Just now, i went to TF Value Mart and I saw
a LOT of school shoes, bags, stockings
and everything related to schools!
after 13 years of schooling,
FINALLY I doesn't need to wear
uniform to school again.
My school life ended!!!!
I actually miss the feeling of going to school
early in the morning.....
Starts wondering what else waiting outside?
Soon we're going to a new place meeting new people and new culture! That's how new memory comes into our mind.
human's brain is so complicated which
we can store up to tonnes of happenings
even if that happened during childhood life!!!!!

I hope to celebrate Christmas and New Year
WITH my beloved family and
FRIENDS around!!!


▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • recent
  • I'm back
  • hiatus
  • BIG BIG SURPRISE!!!
  • Mid-Autumn Celebration!
  • Well.. Well.. Happy birthday to myself!
  • something happy and nice
  • Xuen's birthday Celebration
  • I'm back
  • Bitter tea

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com