Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Saturday, July 24, 2010 / -11:24 PM
荒岛上的我

at first, I thought of typing my blog in chinese but after few sentences, I gave up. better stick to my actual language, english.
this is already the third week i'm in this small island.

so far, nothing much about this place because it will still be the same and boring complaints. but today I realized that I'll actually face the problem of emotional breakdown too! Assignments are piling up in front of me yet I'm still in the relaxing mood! What a great student I am! seriously I need someone to talk with, but unfortunately I can't anyone free to listen to me. All my 'ji muis' seems very busy with their daily works. Even my own sister seems busy too and did not really bother to talk to me.

I know that i'm no longer a kids that need everyone's attention or someone to comfort but at least treat me as a human with feelings. I came all the way so far to a very strange place and yet I need to face everything on my own! Can't even find a better way to express myself! Am i torturing myself? I hate the feeling of emotional breakdown because it spoiled my mood thoroughly!
life in Uni isn't as fun as I thought it would be because it's way too far from my hometown. I'm feeling that the gap between Labuan and TI are growing every second! I couldn't get use to the distance yet.
Whatever I wanted to do is like something impossible because of that particular word, 'distance'!

how I wished I could travel through space in just 3 minutes to reach TI from Labuan. then I'll meet my mom every day whenever I like! I came here for about a month but it gave me a feeling that I've been here for at least 3 months! Maybe God wants me to learn more and to be tougher in facing obstacles. I'm really trying hard in getting used to the surroundings. just that at least I'm glad that I've a gang of new friends that can click quite well with me currently.

the heaviness of studying here is not just on the courses that I need to take but the biggest challenge is the life without water supply! last night I went under the rain just to carry a pail of water up to our house. What else that I need to do on my own? Almost everything!


finally I've found the mood to sleep now after expressing all out! I need friends but it seems too far yet too near here. TI, I'll be back in 4 months time.

▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • first week of class started
  • my orientation week and life in Labuan
  • the Karate Kid
  • latest!
  • random
  • happy happy happy
  • deep inside
  • Khalil Fong (方大同)'s TIMELESS Concert Live in Malaysia
  • memories...
  • results

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com