Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Sunday, August 8, 2010 / -12:25 PM
justice!

hi everyone. today my post will be very unhappy!
i want to complain why must we being surrounded by 'angels on the earth'?
i want the real angels from the heaven. please let them be away from me!
justice, this word is so just irony to me! It didn't happen before in this rural island!

i spent one month in Sabah and all I get is injustice! Even in the class itself i could feel it so much. Can they stay in their room and don't come out from the room? I also need to study and do homework. Not only the four of you need to finish up the tutorial or even assignments! Can you all please be considerate a bit?

Why always my roommate and I are the one to give way? I hate it so much when it came to this. my life is just so miserable once i stepped into the house after class everyday. haigh... i need to find a place for me to study and do homework. anyone have good suggestions for me?

▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • going to have small test soon!
  • 荒岛上的我
  • first week of class started
  • my orientation week and life in Labuan
  • the Karate Kid
  • latest!
  • random
  • happy happy happy
  • deep inside
  • Khalil Fong (方大同)'s TIMELESS Concert Live in Malaysia

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com