Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Sunday, September 12, 2010 / -11:32 AM
2 weeks raya break!

well, now is still in the Raya break but still I didn't get to go back to my hometown! but staying in Labuan is consider as quite comfortable here.

oh yeah, I just came back from Kota Kinabalu! Went there for 3 days 2 nights but spent most of the times in the ferry express! this trip quite nice actually and I felt that it strengthen the bond among six of us! haha.. I heart all my roommates for this trip! but something funny that during night times, we're all doing different things. Yan yee, ginny and I were busy playing cards! especially the so called 'turtle' game! IT's some sort like the Old Maid game that i used to play since i'm kids! haha..

but honestly, i spent a lot in this trip for the foods! after coming to labuan, I'm already immune to nice foods! very hard to find foods as i'm still craving for very very nice foods! haha.... this time ferry is just so shaky because of the waves are quite strong i guess. haha. all of them also seasick except for me. still manage to sms inside the cabin and looked at the scenery around! some even told me that they still felt it when they came back last night! hopes that they felt better this morning!

last week I ate chicken curry and seaweed soup! NICE and FANTASTIC!



▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • teardrops on my pillow
  • justice!
  • going to have small test soon!
  • 荒岛上的我
  • first week of class started
  • my orientation week and life in Labuan
  • the Karate Kid
  • latest!
  • random
  • happy happy happy

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com