Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Saturday, October 16, 2010 / -1:55 PM
down

this few days my mood is the same as the weather in Labuan.
it is very sunny during but during night it becomes dark and windy!
today i felt my hostel is very quiet. some of malay housemates went to town.

when i woke up, i saw a note sticking on the table and its from my roommate, Seok Yi. she told me that she will not be home tonight because she's going for canoe expedition to Pulau Kuraman. this is her co-curricular practical test so I wished her Good Luck for her test together with Ning Huey.

that means tonight i will be sleeping alone in this room. but obviously I'm not afraid of loneliness! haha... out of sudden, I cried in the bus last night. If you were to ask me why? my answer is, I dont know. just suddenly had the urge and the tears just rolled down my cheek. life can be very short. within this month, our MUET teacher passed away and in this week, my junior in my high school passed away due to accident. he's going to face STPM exam soon but he haven't got the chance to step into the hall yet then he's gone. hope he can RIP.

final exam is coming real soon! not more than a month! my accounting I'm really dying. see, my midterm i GOT C for account. How stupid. Business maths i get B+ only. i wanted to score better in final but it seems very hard because the last chapter is Calculus! differentiation and integration are driving me crazy honestly! I hate myself for being so stupid towards MATHS! I couldn't imagine that after two years life without maths, and now I still have to face my biggest fear, MATHS!

oh god, still couldn't believe that my uni life so fast already going to finish a semester out of 6 semesters! I'm going back on the 20th of November 2010!!!!! yes... mom, wait for me! I'll be back to celebrate '冬节' with you! I love you and missed you badly too. friends, stay tune for my return! 20th Nov will be the return of CHY to west m'sia! haha...

finally today i found something that i wanted to look for after few months searching! haha.. quite surprising that I accidentally found it! maybe i should have found it earlier but until today only i found it. after finding this thing, i started to find out that actually things are not like the way i see it! and currently I'm learning to treat everyone the same way without any prejudice around! without realizing, I'm already in this small island for more than 3 months and I passed my first birthday in this small island with my friends. Thanks for the surprise and the meal prepared by you girls! LOve it, couldnt imagine that you all actually prepared for all that! although the outcome is not so perfect but still honestly, I APPRECIATE the hard works from you girls. I accept it with 100% gratitude! 

▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • 2 weeks raya break!
  • teardrops on my pillow
  • justice!
  • going to have small test soon!
  • 荒岛上的我
  • first week of class started
  • my orientation week and life in Labuan
  • the Karate Kid
  • latest!
  • random

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com