Welcome'
NICNICOLECHEAH
CHEEKY, WEIRD & NICE
BlogEntries
» Monday, November 8, 2010 / -10:25 PM
life during study week and final exam

hey, after a long break finally I'm back to my blog!
during this two weeks, my life are like zombie, because I slept only about 3 hours a day rushing to prepare myself for the final exam.

after stepping into the university for few months, this is the first time we have a final exam that begins today! First day was terrible because I'm very nervous. why? because I've been lazying around from the beginning until now! haha.. what to do? don't have the feeling of facing any books except for FACEBOOK-ing. haha.

By the way, 13 days to go and I'll be in Teluk Intan! My lovely and sweet hometown. Can't imagine what i will be after 13 days. Growing fatter for sure because I will fill in my stomach with foods every minutes and seconds! Hope to see everyone that I want to see! hehe... mommy, I missed you badly.

▲ Back to top


© 16thday, with inspiration from Britney Spear's 3
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, www.countin'123.blogspot.com


Profile

Photobucket I enjoy staying at home alone.i also love yelling around once in a while, it makes me feel great. Don't be afraid, that's me!
CHEEKY WEIRD NICE

Bla'bla'bla





Musics


Recents

  • 心情
  • birthday celebration
  • down
  • 2 weeks raya break!
  • teardrops on my pillow
  • justice!
  • going to have small test soon!
  • 荒岛上的我
  • first week of class started
  • my orientation week and life in Labuan

  • Buddies

    Fiona
    Mei Ying
    Venn
    Rosalind
    Samantha
    Sammy
    Sue Voon
    Weng Lee
    Li Xuan
    Joe Yee
    Jinx Joey
    Genie
    B Koon
    Baby*kit
    Agatha
    Ink
    Bee Heim
    Carmen
    Renee
    Siow Wei
    Yennie
    Veeiean*H Shyan
    Car Men
    Florence
    Jolene Leow




    Plurk.com